BASSnet™ Crew Management Seminar – Jakarta
EFFECTIVE CREW PLANNING & PAYROLL PROCESS
The BASS Crew Management Seminar provides practical solutions and actionable advice on how to improve the effectiveness of crew management with BASSnet™ HR Manager.
At the heart of everyday maritime operations is the Human Resource management which functions as a linchpin to all crew-related processes.
With BASSnet™ HR Manager, you can conveniently perform the following:
- Effectively schedule crew changes using the Crew Planning feature to help make crew transitions more predictable and seamless.
- Ease the recruitment process by managing job postings, applicant information and list of applicants in a single Recruitment module.
- Handle all travel-related arrangements for the crew with minimal data entry using the Travel module.
- Maximise crew competence through planned onboard and onshore trainings as can be scheduled in the Training module.
- View Seagull training requirements for crew who will be onboard through the system’s integration with Seagull.
- Calculate any staff surplus or shortage onboard with the Staff Strength feature and set up crew competence requirements for a specific vessel.
Date: Wednesday, 7 Sept 2016
Time: 9:30AM – 12:00PM
Venue: Pullman Hotel, Jakarta, Indonesia
To RSVP, please send your contact information to contact@BASSnet.no