We are looking for qualified Marketing professional to join our team. If you have passion for developing and driving marketing strategies, you are most welcome to explore this opportunity.
What should you have?
Ability to identify and develop marketing activities / programs including i.e e-media, newsletter and social media that builds brand awareness for both external and internal stakeholders
Ability to develop event highlights to increase customer contacts
Experience in collating and maintain product and marketing collaterals such as website, corporate presentations, product brochures and presentations, ads, press and product releases, newsletters, editorials, product packages, etc.
Experience in developing framework for market research, collection of field intelligence and processing and
presentation of such information.
Ability to develop and optimise acquisitions on digital channel including search, display and social media
• Create engaging digital content, such as posts, videos, and infographics, tailored for corporate digital assets, social
media channels, and various platforms.
• Ensure alignment with the company’s branding strategy to produce compelling content that resonates with the target
• Generate articulate and business-relevant content in English.
• Maintain the company’s tone in written communication, effectively conveying key messages and preserving a
consistent brand voice.
• Contribute to audience development initiatives by driving qualified traffic to designated websites.
• Utilize a strategic mix of SEO, SEM, email marketing, content marketing, and social media tactics to enhance brand visibility and encourage engagement.
• Assist in coordinating various events, ranging from trade shows and conferences to philanthropy initiatives and customer events
What do you need to qualify?
Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
Required language(s): English
Applicants must be willing to work in Kuala Lumpur.
At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in event management, funnel building through offline & online marketing tools, and B2B customer relationship management
Preferably someone who has experience working in an MNC environment
B2B marketing knowledge
Global or international marketing exposure
Familiarity with Google Adwords and In-Depth Analysis
Have knowledge in Google Ranking, SEO and SEM guidelines
Exposure in CRM & Email Marketing strategies, social media Infrastructure and website management
Good knowledge and exposure in event management activities
Experience in creative cloud application (photoshop/illustrator/in-design/canva)
Skills and Competencies
• Oral and written English communication skills
• Adaptability and flexibility
• B2B marketing knowledge
• Excellent planning skills
• Excellent coordination and follow through
• Creativity in conceptualizing ideas
• Analytical skill
• Ability to multi-task
• Time & resource management
• Meticulous and systematic
• Results Driven
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
If this interests you, you are most welcome to apply online or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.